Manscaping 101 Secrets
More and more guys are discovering that by reducing the amount of body hair on their bodies, they can attract a larger number of potential mates. True, today’s ladies prefer guys with less body hair than in previous generations. The genital area is included in this ‘manscaping’ procedure.
Tips For Painless And Easier Penis Hair Removal
When a man has a large bush of pubic hair, few women find it attractive. Here are some tips to consider when looking for the best penis hair removal treatment for you.
There are only a few alternatives for removing body hair, no matter what region of the body it is on: shaving, waxing, chemicals, laser, and electrolysis. Most men can utilize these treatments in their sensitive genital area, but if you have particularly sensitive skin, you should test a tiny area first to see how your skin reacts before committing to utilizing a method all over your genital area.
Here are some pointers to make manscaping less painful and more enjoyable…
1. If your pubic hair is especially long and bushy, cut it with scissors beforehand. You will not clog up the razor as quickly if you cut some of the hair off first.
2. Never, ever trim your pubic area with an outdated razor. You don’t want to get a lot of razor burn in this environment. When manscaping, use a new razor or at the very least a new blade.
3. To reduce razor friction, apply some high-quality shaving cream. Another trick is to warm up your pubic area with a hot towel for a few minutes before shaving.
4. Always rinse the razor after each use; a blocked blade can irritate your skin even more.
5. This one may seem self-evident, but take your time. To avoid nicks, use slow and cautious razor strokes.
6. You have complete control over your personal style. Some men like to shave their penis and the entire pubic area, while others want to leave some hair on their testicles, and yet others prefer to keep their penis and testicles hair but trim the pubic area above the penis.
Whatever you choose, keep in mind that it requires upkeep; you will need to trim it frequently to maintain the desired appearance.
7. To relieve some of the burning caused by shaving, use a high-quality relaxing lotion, baby oil, or even an ice cube to lessen the friction.
If manscaping makes you nervous, I have three words for you: get over it. Women have been doing this for years, so man up and show your lady that you care for her appearance as much as she does for you.
Choose the most effective way for removing penile hair and stick to it. What would you say if your lady arrived to bed with a large bush of hair under her arms one night? What gives you the impression that she likes it more than you do?